Friday, June 22, 2007

A beauty DATING looks for her passionate behalf.


I want to meet a Male with age from 23 to 40 and I want to meet for Romance, Marriage or Other. i enjoy that one who know how to enjoy me !i respect that one who know how to respect me !you are happy and makes me happy too !There is no paradise on earth equal to the union of love and innocence .There is no beau ideal in the world .Socalled beau ideal asks for mutual adaptability .Beau ideal is equal to your best doing plus your spouse's .One hour of a happy couple is worth one year of plain living . Do You Want DATING with ME.....???

1 comments:

Unknown on August 21, 2007 at 9:12 PM said...

abis dari toilet ya....

 

My Blog List

Hello

Gadis Indonesia © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez